--- JOB DESCRIPTION
The SPRITZ Security and Privacy Research Group (http://spritz.math.unipd.it/) at the University of Padua is looking for four research fellows to participate in the project funded by EU H2020 titled “Solutions for access and safe use of mobile scanners
devices”. IoT is about connecting billions of objects, things, devices.
In the IoT scenario, the overall objective of TagItSmart! (tagitsmart.eu) is to create a set of tools and enabling technologies integrated into a platform with open interfaces, enabling users across the value chain to fully exploit the power of condition-dependent
FunCodes, hence connecting mass-market products with the digital world across multiple application sectors.The key requirements for the position are as follows:
* Recent PhD (or significant research experience) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related areas.
* Experience in the following areas will be a plus: Internet of Things (IoT); Android Security; Security and reliability in RFID/NFC scanning; Trusted Platform Module; Application/service provisioning architectures.
* Software design/implementation and prototyping skills.
* Algorithms design and implementation skills.
* Publications in high impact journals and well known conferences.
* Experience with EU projects is desirable.--- HOW TO APPLY
For more information about the positions and how to apply please visit
the following link: http://www.math.unipd.it/it/news/?id=1971
Interested candidates are also invited to contact Prof. Mauro Conti
Prof. Mauro Conti, PhD
Head of SPRITZ Security and Privacy Research Group
EU Marie Curie Fellow - IEEE Senior Member
Associate Editor for IEEE TIFS, IEEE COMST
Address : University of Padua - Department of Mathematics
Via Trieste, 63 - 35121, Padua, Italy